Start Again

No time to reinvent the wheel.

I've had, what is now commonly called a blog, for about 12 years, on the net. But for reasons ranging from 'lack of time' to 'not wanting to share', my journal (as I used to call it) project has now been permanently scrapped.

I thought of setting up a blogspot journal many times, but abandoned, because I know it's not possible for me to remember to go to an interface and make a post.

I was going through Lockergnome's lists today, and came across this nifty tool called "
BlogWizard" by Lionhardt which lets me make blogger posts through a download interface.

I'm going to give the free version a try for a few days, and if I can be motivated to consistently post my thoughts, I'll link it to my website.

Till then.... this can just sit here...




Comments

Munira said…
Welcome back.

You can use something better, like Movable Type 3.1 (http://www.movabletype.org/) once you become regular at it.

Best of luck!