Better?

Last photo post got a lot of beating from my fans. Let's see how I rank on this one:





Comments

deewani said…
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! more pictures of the great man :-) You're still looking good - if not better than the previous pics ;-) You get better each day! Ok I think that's enough of me boosting your ego even more...
Anonymous said…
This is M having a big laugh!

Faisal, you look good...and I say that because you ACTUALLY do.

Deewani, no one can be like faisal....you are proabaly close...but I think no one can beat him...at being an a....I mean! One has to give credit to the devil, after all.

As for the rest of the fan club...hey, I'm ready to be president of the club... just enrol yourselves and we can all get on a wild ride loving and hating this man...stardom comes with a price faisal.

Blue suits you baby.
deewani said…
I agree M. blue suits him and way better than the trademark black!! ;-)

Can't believe he has such a following! But I do admit there is a certain Je ne sais pas about him that keeps me hooked.

And you are right I am not an a.. ;-)

:-*
Anonymous said…
Mmmm...black is not bad too....suits him also...you know..... the darker side of the man!

This "je ne sais quoi" is I think his ability to ruffle people's feathers....this uncanny capacity to throw your world off-balance...this extravagant, in-your-face attitude of his...il est eblouissant...comme le soleil...
Anonymous said…
M...the a...bit was for him, not you..... You couldn't be that...have you noticed how sweet and sensitive all of us are?
Anonymous said…
enjoy the limelight sunshine while it lasts, as for a second ranking well, the judges are out to tea, will come back to you on that one, don't worry I give as good as I get , you'll get your chance to rank me as well, as soon as I became famous , not long to go :) will keep posted.
SC
Anonymous said…
The verdict:
Gotta say that although I'm a huge Al Pacino fan, you come a close second, yeah.. 4th pic from the left, maybe its the new hairdo ,but it works..
Note that this judgement is based purely on your looks,its true... looks can be pretty darn deceptive, your personality, ego etc.. is a whole other issue, best kept under wraps for now. Just use what you've got for now.;-)Happy/satisfied???, you can appeal , but you have to throw in much more evidence....
SC
deewani said…
Oh yes, that pic is the best one - very sexy and appealing ;-) His smouldering looks can melt an icey heart and he knows it - even if he doesn't admit it.

The 'unique' personality is what makes him stand out and I love that side of him. He is always there for me. Thanks sweety :-*
Anonymous said…
Deewani and SC, you gals must be the flavour of the month/year...enjoy that.

I am history..and that too the World War II type...the one no one wants to remember...

Faisal and I are like skew lines...we are both there but our lives will just never cross again...

I envy you Deewani....it is something special to have him there for you...At some point I thought he could be there for me too, but.....

M
gulnaz said…
I did not realise I had stepped into a harem...excuse me ladies, i must step out.
Anonymous said…
No misunderstandings please
I'm also a huge fan of the truth, I just say it as it is, he looks good in pic 4 , nothing more nothing less,Sound familiar....? Don't know much about his "real" personality to comment , but if I did you can bet I would give you gals a true account.As for being flavour of the month/ year pileease..LOL, nothing could be further from the truth.. So what am I doing here? Just doing my job I guess,and I yes I get paid. ;-)
sc
Anonymous said…
G, if you are visiting this page again, please know that this is not a harem....

I can't explain for the others...for me, Faisal has been a fantasy, a reality, a disappointment, and now simply an interest...

he is the type of guy who needs constant stimulation and attention but sadly does not always reciprocate...And women being women, we just cannot resist a call to give and love.

And SC, I don't profess to know faisal 100%...but I think I have spent enough time and energy seeking him out to know beyond doubt what he cannot give people...

Psychology would dictate that people's traits do not change much...it's like a board...it tilts and moves but it stays firmly along one plane...and that's faisal....

And faisal, your blog is proving ver helpful to me. Maybe it can help me let go.M.
Anonymous said…
Anon (M)
Would love to take this somewhere else where we can really talk, but for now all I can offer is this quote which might help ..

"Dear to us are those who love us. . . but dearer are those who reject us as unworthy, for they add another life; they build a heaven before us whereof we had not dreamed, and thereby supply to us new powers out of the recesses of the spirit . .

So before you give up completely and let go or whatever.. think again I for one would miss having you around and despite what Faisal says or does, it would "hurt" him too , to lose a fan , comon now, thats serious stuff you know.. ;-)
SC

Yeah you guess it, I'm his marketing manager LOL.
Anonymous said…
Hi SC and everybody else (including the devil)

Thanks for the quote SC. And since I strongly suspect you are his marketing agent (paid or otherwise), let's keep talking here for the mo..:)

Faisal, please put up something else, to feed our imagination/feelings/time. In any case, the pics are past getting more compliments...so you might as well give us something new...

Guys I am soon getting a blog....and i promise...on mine, you can return the favour (the bashing I mean)....

M
Munira said…
Wow! Didn't know you were so famous, FQ! People are ready to write a book on you ;-)

Carry on, ladies! Sorry to intrude! Heheh!
Munira said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.