A picture is worth a thousand words



I'm not feeling 100%

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's good to see you.
Anonymous said…
I second that :-) but looks like you could do with a hair cut!! Also, it looks like you started off white and ended up tanned!!!!!!!!! LOL
Anonymous said…
He didn't end up tanned...more jaundiced....

You look good faisal.....

I had not realised how I had missed seeing you.
gulnaz said…
If the picture is yours is worth much more than a thousand words...its beyond expensive.
gulnaz said…
perhaps you need to be with someone who will make you feel complete i.e., 100%
Anonymous said…
"If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you
The words will never show
The you I've come to know"

Is this the real you or did you have to pay someone? ;-)

special friend.
deewani said…
No one could look as good as you ;-) You look more than 100% - as always...
Anonymous said…
Faisal

You are a lucky guy...

Here I am melancholically remembering the brief sight I had of you, then you have G who probably hasn't seen you and would like to. Then deewani who seems to be the one who still sees you...

Well we all agree you look good...so enjoy the all this love. Not everyone is as lucky as you....
Anonymous said…
And of course, your wife must love you too.....
Anonymous said…
wow, and here was I thinking , this calls for a ranking maybe a 6 /7 if you smiled ,guess I'm just too darn picky... and totally out numbered it would appear. ;-)
Anonymous said…
wow, and here was I thinking , this calls for a ranking maybe a 6 /7 if you smiled ,guess I'm just too darn picky... and totally out numbered it would appear. ;-) from no alias just me , SC.
Anonymous said…
Ok gals...enough of the goooey love for this man...

Let's do some faisal-bashing....do you know this man has an ego the size of a double big Mac? that one of his unmistakable attributes is total and complete selfishness? that he still needs to grow up and see that he is but human and not some intellectually advanced species who has to put up with us dumb homo sapiens?

And of course, he still needs to learn how to work a FRIENDSHIP...you know that basic relationship we all learn about when we are in kindergarten????

So beware gals...He's like a bad flu....makes you feel wonderful and light-headed before the fever sets in...and then you're left with an itchy cough for months!

And faisal, maybe it's time you put up something new....more pics if you want the truth or a love-song if you want more love songs/equally love-struck feedback...

M.
deewani said…
M. I love your comments and agree 90% with what you say but Faisal is and always will be a great friend to me. Perhaps I am one of the lucky ones :-) or perhaps he and I are too alike for me to see otherwise!!!!
Munira said…
Oooops! My name starts with M too :-D

Anyway I think this is FQ's blog, so he can say whatever he wants here. And what is wrong with loving oneself? Actually one must be able to love himself/herself first.

I guess the M above does not, that's why he/she felt the need to lash out at someone else....